Image Credit: Getty Images
The AFL season is coming to an end with the Grand Final just around the corner. The AFL Grand Final is the highlight of every season, made a little more special by the pre-game performances.
These artists hype up the crowd and set the atmosphere for the most anticipated day in the AFL season before two teams go head to head. To celebrate the end of the 2020 season, we are taking a trip down memory lane to reminisce on the best pre-game performers.
- Lionel Richie – 2010 AFL Grand Final
- Ed Sheeran and Tom Jones – 2014 AFL Grand Final
- The Living End – 2016 AFL Grand Final
- Sting – 2016 AFL Grand Final
- The Killers – 2017 AFL Grand Final
- Hunters and Collectors – 2013 AFL Grand Final
- Tones and I – 2019 AFL Grand Final
- Dean Lewis – 2019 AFL Grand Final